Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our Client has a wealth of experience in every part of the oil gas business, from offshore and onshore facilities to pipelines, terminals, and deepwater operations. We provide solutions that enhance safety, ensure accurate and reliable operation, and increase plant efficiency.
- To serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- To supports sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
- B.Sc/BA in the relevant field or equivalent (Sales& Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry (or related field)
go to method of application »
The Project Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Setup and maintain job files in accordance with Company work instructions and applicable project instructions.
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- First Degree in a reputable University
- Minimum 2 years administrative office support experience.
- Engineering industry experience preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to email address: email@example.com with job title as Subject. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.