Fresh Vacancies in the Onshore/Offshore Oil Industry
Posted on: 2 July, 2014
Deadline: 15 July, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our Client has a wealth of experience in every part of the oil gas business, from offshore and onshore facilities to pipelines, terminals, and deepwater operations. We provide solutions that enhance safety, ensure accurate and reliable operation, and increase plant efficiency.
- To serve customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- To supports sales and marketing managers by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems.
- B.Sc/BA in the relevant field or equivalent (Sales& Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry (or related field)
go to method of application »
The Project Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Setup and maintain job files in accordance with Company work instructions and applicable project instructions.
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- First Degree in a reputable University
- Minimum 2 years administrative office support experience.
- Engineering industry experience preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as Subject. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
- Job Vacancy at Petrok Oil And Gas
- Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting