Logistics Assistant a Leading Financial Services organization
Posted on: 2 July, 2014
Deadline: 14 July, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Afordonz Consulting - Our client is a leading Financial Services organization currently looking to recruit a Logistic Assistant.
Suitable candidate must;
1.) Possess driver's License, and good driving record.
2.) Have worked in a corporate environment for 5 to 7 years.
3.) Be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
4.) Demonstrate dependability, proactiveness and diligence.
5.) Be conversant with Lagos roads and traffic signs.
6.) Be willing to work 6 days a week i.e Monday to Saturday.
7.) Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
8.) Resume 6am and close 8pm.
9.) Dress corporate at all times.
10.) Provide 2 guarantors on resumption.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of O' Level Certificate (SSCE)
- 5 to 7 years experience in a corporate environment
- Have a valid professional class driver's license
- Driver must be well behaved at all times
- Applicant should reside within Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Obalende,yaba or Surulere axis and its environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's or Resumes to: email@example.com with the subject title "Logistics Assistant".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting