Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Provide proactive and efficient legal advice/opinion to support the corporate and operational business functions on contractual, financial, tax and regulatory matters affecting the company.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and other documents required by the business functions.
- Provide efficient legal support to the technical and operations aspects of the business, as required.
- Provide support to business functions and project teams in conducting due diligence on all transactions that portend legal, commercial and or reputational risks.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on dispute resolution issues and support them through the entire resolution process.
- Provide legal advice on contractual and regulatory compliance in all functions, ensuring that material risks have remedial plans and are integrated into the corporate risk management system.
- Provide efficient Secretariat support to the Company, including without limitation, maintaining accurate and up-to-date incorporation/regulatory documents, preparing for Board meetings, taking accurate Minutes of meetings, including regulatory compliance/advisory.
- Provide support in preparing all necessary documentation and give guidance in order to secure appropriate regulatory approval for various projects and acquisitions.
- A Degree in Law is required.
- Must be qualified to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- An MBA, a Master's degree, other professional qualifications such ACA, ACCA, ICSA, ACIT, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Possess a broad skill set in corporate law, finance, governance, strategy and company secretarial practice
- At least 5 years post-call experience in an international commercial law firm or similar post-call experience with a mid-sized or major E&P company.
- Ample litigation experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience with an International Oil & Gas firm or company.
- Experience with corporate and operational regulatory compliance in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Judicial & Legal, Legal Contract, Ms Office Packages, Secretarial, B.Sc, Legal Counsel, Secretary, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
go to method of application »
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to Company use in the context of the Sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
- B.Sc, Sales Officer, MS Office, Operations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Head, Finance & Corporate Planning at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Field Specialists at Baker Hughes
- Turbines Specialist/ Senior Site Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Marine Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSSEQ Officer at Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- Cost Transformation Leader at Baker Hughes
- Administrative Assistant at an Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited