Vacancy in a Telecommunications Company
Posted on: 1 July, 2014
Deadline: 15 July, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A Telecommunication company based in Lagos is seeking to recruit a qualified, experienced OPERATION MANAGER.
- The operation manager will have the responsibility for overseeing and managing the business to ensure it is operating at its maximum capacity.
- The position is based in Lagos and shall include periodic travel throughout the country.
Key qualifications, Skill and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Cooperate Management, preferably from recognized University abroad (USA, UK, Etc)
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with practical knowledge in Operation Management in any of the following Sector - Oil, Big Retail chains, Mobile Phone, IT, Telecommunications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, ERP knowledge is an advantage
- Candidate should be Discreet, Pressure proof, and Proactive with Excellent communication. presentation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should demonstrate ability to take initiative, take good decisions and solve complex issues within tight deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and suitable applicants should send application (including credentials) to Sls.email@example.com within 2 weeks after publication
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay
- Graduate Front Desk Representative at THP Project Limited
- Senior Communications Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Opportunities at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Java Developer at Cousant Limited
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria