Jobs in a Leading Provider of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Services
Posted on: 1 July, 2014
Deadline: 15 July, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Microgenesis
A leading provider of refrigeration and Air conditioning services nationwide is interested in recruiting young, resourceful and goal oriented technicians into its workforce all over Nigeria.
Candidate must possess the following
- Trade Test certificate in (R/A) iii, ii, i NABTEB certificate in RlA
- WAEC (Tech) certificate in R/A
- City and Guilds certificate in R/A
- OND (Mechanical Engineering)
- 1 year experience as a refrigeration & A/C Technician
- Knowledge of welding and soldering teschniques is an added advantage
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of Package units, split units and window units
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of package units, split units, industrial, commercial and precision cooling units for the purpose of ensuring the operations and ongoing functionality of the cooling systems
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing cooling systems for the purpose of corrective maintenance
- Respond to emergency call out situations for the purpose of resolving emergency cooling problems
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and proof of qualification to the Advertiser by email at email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MicrogenesisSimilar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited