Finance and Account Intern at Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF)
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
- The Financial officer will be responsible for the financial health of the organization by managing financial procedures.
- Duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions and preparing invoices.
- To succeed in this role, the officer must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures and systems.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate should also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare payroll, income and expenditure sheets.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance Accounting or relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar role with the NGO sector.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa Youth Growth FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE International
- Human Resources Coordinator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Job Vacancies at SOS Children's Villages
- Laboratory Surveillance Specialist at ICAP (Columbia University)
- Quality Focal Persons at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at Abt Associates
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Job Openings at Creative Associates International