Graduate Jobs at Lase Consulting
Posted on: 30 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lase Consulting
Lase Consulting - Our client is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer. Our vision is to be the No.1 IT retailer by 2015. We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees.
Established 8 years ago in Lagos with branches in Abuja, Port Harcourt and South West zone. Having Served over 25,000 Customers. The company is now launching an ecommerce platform and need services of an Administrative Officer.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the internal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all cash flow.
- Supervise administrative services within the internal office.
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of compensation package.
- OND in Accounting.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and accounting software programs.
- Must be able to demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Must be flexible.
go to method of application »
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos and web design.
- OND Holders.
- Must be able to use Corel draw.
- Must be able to work with a team.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV/Resume to: email@example.com with the Subject as preferred job title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lase ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited