Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Somotex Limited
Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Cooling Tower, Pumps is carried out frequently.
- Maintaining the Quality of water for production purpose as per required standard.
- Implement Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Screw Air Compressor, with Daily Checks and readings.
- Perform Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Diesel Generator- Battery condition, Daily Logs, Water & Diesel level.
- Analysis & keep proper Records of Diesel Consumption daily and monthly.
- Perform routine Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Fork Lift.
- Maintenance Knowledge of Screw Element for optimal usage.
- Daily Inspection Checks , Preventive & Breakdown for TSE, including Mixer, Vacuum Pump ,Temperature control Unit, Vibro Shifter, Palletizer, Kneader, Water ring Die Face Cutter, Dryer, Pulveriser
- Preventive & Breakdown of Injection Molding, filter Test Machine, Hydraulic Press, Two Roll mill Machine, Blown Film Machine, Dust Collector,
- Daily checks and recording of all preventive and breakdown maintenance.
- Maintain Inventory level in Engineering Store.
- Knowledge of 5’s, CGMP, ISO.
Educational & Work experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering degree.
- Must have between 2-5 years on the job experience.
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Somotex LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Personnel at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at SeaHorse Lubricants
- Henkel Nigeria Recruiting for Graduate Sales Intern
- Jobs at Bedmate Furniture
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Products Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Manager at Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC