Program Manager at Arcskills Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Arc Skills
At Arc Skills, we take a pioneering approach to skill development for the 21st-century by creating education and training products that are transferable, industry relevant, and accessible to all. Our products support the growth of the skills needed at every stage of life from student to graduate to professional.
Management and Budgeting:
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Drive brand values through all training and development activities geared towards the sustainability of the Arc Connect program.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives.
- Work in partnership with other functional heads and team members to create strategic plans as well as implementing new processes and approaches in achieving it.
- Spearhead other special projects and setting up additional revenue streams for Arc Skills.
- Establish budget control systems for controlling expenditures and control expenditures in accordance with budget allocations.
- Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress of Arc Connect activities against the set goals. Ensure program milestones are met, particularly placement targets.
- Oversee daily operations and coordinate activities through assigned staff; prioritize and delegate work activities and ensure smooth daily operations of VTCs and trainings.
- Serve as a key liaison with vocational training centers, particularly in relation to their technical support.
- Recommend new training programs, equipment and resources for the training centers, as required.
- Direct, monitor and participate in research and business intelligence activities including data collection, focus groups, industry engagements, employer summits, evaluation and analysis, etc.
- Keep abreast of training trends, industry needs, developments and best practices to enhance the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to cultivate a strong, positive image of the Arc Connect brand among its stakeholders, as well as designing and implementing a well-designed public relations plan.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, VTC management etc.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Drive sustainable revenue and growth through trainee enrolments.
- Reviewing, and implementing commercial pricing model that is aligned to company business growth, competitors’ activities and changing market conditions.
- Ensure the program objectives and standards are consistent across the Arc Connect model to develop initiatives thereby driving sales.
- Producing quarterly metrics relating to sales performance, client and customer satisfaction, and operational excellence.
Qualifications / Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related course. MBA preferred
- Must have exceptional B2C business development/sales background and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance
- Experience managing training institutions as well as having an eye for revenue generation.
- Knowledge of/experience with USAID-funded projects an advantage
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) an advantage.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using participatory training methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to build effective relationships with all participants, peers, and stakeholders
- Must be able to work within a cross cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically, and function well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and liaise closely with others
- Proactive and creative, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
- A passion for quality and for developing others.
- 12+ years of experience in relevant job role including experience selling in the B2C space.
- Sound understanding of student/graduate catchment areas.
- Experience and expertise in designing and implementing wide-range of methods and approaches to skills development and capacity building
- Proven experience successfully managing large scale, complex projects, as well as training centres
- Supervisory experience required
- Previous experience as a subject matter expert with a Training Institution is an added advantage.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arc SkillsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Coscharis Group Limited
- Latest Jobs at Noemdek Limited
- Job Opportunities at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Agricultural Sales Professional: Corporate and Institutional Sales at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Officer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Senior Construction Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Movie Promoter at Goddess Creations
- Client Service Executives at BankSome Group