Facility Manager at Romanspage Global
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global - Our client, a Construction firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Lekki Phase I 100001, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate would be responsible for making sure that buildings are well supervised and maintained.
- Payment of building mortgage and task.
- Ensure the day to day management and operation of the building.
- Oversee procurement and maintenance and upgrade overall facility as required
- Establish and administer policies and procedures for activities within the facility.
- Accountability for the service such as utility bills, security to ensure the environment is in a conducive condition.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in the building.
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Management, Business Administration or other related field
- 2-3years' working experience.
- Working experience in a construction or estate management firm will be an added advantage
- Must be an excellent organizer and highly adaptive
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Skill in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Romanspage Global career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Romanspage GlobalSimilar Jobs
- 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Group
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited