Senior Production Technologist at Air Energi Oil & Gas
Posted on: 30 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Air Energi
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a leading Independent Oil & Gas exploration and production company based in Nigeria. Due to continued success and long term growth, we are looking to strengthen our Internal HR management team, with this senior position.
Provide technical and operational support on all production engineering, well intervention, drilling and completion matters to maximise recovery of company's Oil & Gas reserves from both mature and new fields in the assigned area.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Honours) in Applied Sciences, Geology, Petroleum Engineering, Physics, and Chemical Mining Engineering) or its equivalent.
- 10-15 years relevant experience in the Oil & Gas Industry required.
- M.Sc. will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitabl qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Air EnergiSimilar Jobs
- Flotel Coordinator - RSES-D - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at WTS Energy
- OBM Sales Representative at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at The Onstream Group
- Energy Models Analyst at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Intervention Team Leader - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at Aldelia Group
- Engineering Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)