Senior Production Technologist at Air Energi Oil & Gas
Posted on: 30 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Air Energi
We are a leading Independent Oil & Gas exploration and production company based in Nigeria. Due to continued success and long term growth, we are looking to strengthen our Internal HR management team, with this senior position.
Provide technical and operational support on all production engineering, well intervention, drilling and completion matters to maximise recovery of company's Oil & Gas reserves from both mature and new fields in the assigned area.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (Honours) in Applied Sciences, Geology, Petroleum Engineering, Physics, and Chemical Mining Engineering) or its equivalent.
- 10-15 years relevant experience in the Oil & Gas Industry required.
- M.Sc. will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitabl qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Air EnergiSimilar Jobs
- Plant/Process Operator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company