Risk Advisor - Control Transformation & Assurance at Deloitte Nigeria
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 5 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deloitte
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
About Risk Advisory
- Deloitte's Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Some of our services include:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
- Cyber Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
- Data Analytics
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge in one or more specific areas of the technology infrastructure (application systems, networks, servers, databases, operating systems etc.)
- Can articulate relevant IT standards, regulations, role of regulators and compliance management concepts (e.g. policy vs. regulatory)
- Be able to identify control effectiveness gaps based on testing results and recommend potential solutions to engagement management
- Can determine that relevant work is fully and carefully documented, backed up, protected and archived in compliance with Deloitte's standards.
- Has an understanding of the concept of report writing and the various components of an audit communication finding
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines and adapt to new situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a consulting practice will be an added advantage
- Relevant certifications in CISA, CISSP, ITIL, will also be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Cognate experience in any of the following areas:
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Business Process Assessment and Design
- Controls Design, Configuration and Testing
- Automated Controls & IPE Testing
- Data analysis using Excel, ACL, SQL will be an added advantage
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Group
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited