Head of Joint Venture Accounting at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Warri, Delta
- Pursue the interest of the company in joint venture operations and deliver necessary management information required to drive shareholders’ value via sound financial management and control.
- Manage periodic performance reporting process.
- Coordinate monthly and yearly variance analysis, budget performance and cost per barrel analysis.
- Manage periodic cash call request to partners.
- Monitor and report on partners’ liabilities as they relate to cash call requests and payments.
- Manage working capital to preserve liquidity at the Joint Venture.
- Represent the finance team at strategic meetings.
- Monitor and report partners’ crude inventory positions from all evacuation routes and possible exposures.
- Ensure appropriate financial discipline and control at the Joint Ventures.
- Provide regular update to the GM, Finance on the Joint Venture activities.
- Deliver on joint venture and related operations budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related field. MBA will be an added advantage.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or any recognized professional accountancy qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of cognate experience in Oil and Gas companies (Upstream).
- Specific experiences in joint venture operations, financial control, financial management and leadership.
- Sound knowledge of the oil and gas industry, deep sector experience.
- Ability to work within a team, ability to manage people, distinctive competence in management accounting, performance management, financial management and control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
- 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at TOTAL Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruiting for All On Investment Analyst
- Drilling Supervisor at Charlton Morris
- Fresh Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Oil Demand Analyst at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Slickline Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Senior Subsea Delivery Engineer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)