Corporate Performance Management Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 29 August, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Reporting To: Corporate Performance Management Lead
- Co-ordinate with various business units and departments of IE to obtain inputs for KPIs/ MIS and regulatory reporting
- Review the alignment between departmental targets and individual targets; make changes in the KPI parameters, if required etc.
- Support the process of translating the updated strategy into the scorecard map and objectives.
- Support corporate performance management lead to facilitate and coach the executive team in selecting targets and identifying the strategic initiatives required to achieve targeted performance on the scorecard measures.
- Support the corporate performance management lead to conduct training and education courses on the Scorecard management system, and serves a resource to coach, educate, train, and assist management team about the scorecard methodology and tools.
- Coordinate and collect data from the metric owners, staff or departments and business unit on monthly basis.
- Manage and maintain the scorecard systems and develop necessary reports for the CEO and the Board.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by Line Manager and Head of department.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines - Economics, Statistics, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
- At least 3-4 years’ relevant work experience, from related sector/ organisation with understanding of corporate strategy/ performance monitoring
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website on careers.ikejaelectric.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ikeja Electricity Distribution CompanySimilar Jobs
- Power Consultants at Zola Electric Nigeria
- Planning Engineer at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos Nigeria
- IT Infrastructure Analyst - Desktop Support Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Fresh Vacancies at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Job Opportunites at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Technician/Electrical Engineer at QuantumX Energy Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc