Executive Assistant at Change Partners International
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 7 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Change Nigeria
Change Partners International (CPI) was incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in 2013 as a development consultancy and advisory firm.
CPI was founded on the need to bring a whole new holistic perspective to understanding development challenges and bring effectiveness to problem solving through building strategic partnerships of practitioners, public, private sector organizations, governments, non-profits and diverse stakeholders who believe in engagement, inclusion, participation and people centered appropriate solutions to global development challenges.
- The services of an Executive Assistant is required to support the Chief Executive Officer of a leading renewable energy and power solutions company in Nigeria with head office in Abuja.
- The Executive Assistant’s primary responsibility is to assist the Chief Executive Officer to be more effective and efficient at achieving set strategic organizational objectives and goals.
Specific responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the company management, staff and clients;
- Researching, conducting technical energy assessments and preparing documents, reports, memos, invoice letters, presentations for high level meetings, clients including multilateral organizations, government MDAs, private sector organizations;
- Maintaining a diary, arranging meetings and appointments and provide reminders to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Accurately recording minutes of meetings and corresponding appropriately with clients and parties after meetings;
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports;
- Opening, reading and analyzing incoming mails, memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed; and,
- Handling the Chief Executive’s requests and queries appropriately.
A qualified candidate for this position should be:
- Aged 25-35 years;
- A graduate of either Electrical, Solar, Power, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or have received requisite training and experience on Solar PV power sizing, design, installation, supervision, and management and must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme;
- Highly resourceful: Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment;
- Highly IT proficient: Must be able to efficiently use a range of computer and IT software and packages;
- Highly organized and efficient prioritizer: Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- An excellent communicator: Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Dynamic and efficient networker: Able to network across different sector groups and forums in ways that bring value to the organization;
- An excellent anticipator: Should be able to anticipate the needs the boss and organization work proactively to meet them;
- Highly analytic: Has to ability to make sound technical analysis on business interests of the organization;
- Emotionally intelligent: Is aware of, control, and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Effective multitasker: Able to effectively accomplish different simple tasks within a given time;
- Discrete and decisive: Handles information with confidentiality and have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Effective team builder: Carries other team members along on projects particularly those that are initiated from the Chief Executive Officer's desk.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of their mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Change NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE International
- Human Resources Coordinator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Job Vacancies at SOS Children's Villages
- Laboratory Surveillance Specialist at ICAP (Columbia University)
- Quality Focal Persons at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at Abt Associates
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Job Openings at Creative Associates International