Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Create and amend Service Requests for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company’s SAP system.
- Create Service Entries for Production Operations contract agreements existing on Company’s SAP system.
- Liaise with Contractor Representatives on a daily basis to address issues that may arise from the placement and amendment of purchase orders and the payment of invoices for work executed against those purchase orders.
- Provide contract status reports to management for review.
- Ensure effective contract administration through records management, advice and compliance with procurement, controls, OIMS and business requirements.
- Provide support to Accounts Payable as required.
- Coordinate with field personnel and confirm that Contractor performance evaluations (on-going or end-of-service) results are captured for future contract consideration.
- Work with Contract Advisor and Representatives to identify performance and efficiency improvement opportunities in contracts.
- Work closely with Procurement on contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Candidates should have minimum second class upper (first Degree)
- Microsoft Excel and other analysis tools
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting. Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCO"s).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools.
- Business and ethics compliance.
- Understanding of company expectations relating to controls, reporting and compliance
- Understanding and knowledge of the local country’s commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities.
- Ability to integrate security and community objectives into plans for Service Contracting.
- Budgetary reporting and analysis skills
- Solid written communication and reporting skills
- Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) processes
- Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities and business processes as they relate to contracts
- Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Good observation and listening skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Good Planning, execution and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Resource should have basic analytical skills
- Experience in contracting / acquisition will be an added advantage
- HR recruiting experience will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Process, Controls & Compliance will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
- 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at TOTAL Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruiting for All On Investment Analyst
- Drilling Supervisor at Charlton Morris
- Fresh Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Oil Demand Analyst at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Slickline Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Senior Subsea Delivery Engineer at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)