The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for a Store Assistant. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Opening Date: June 26th, 2014
Closing Date: July 9th, 2014
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Store Assistant performs a variety of receiving, stocking activities. Stores and distributes supplies and equipment, maintains inventory and stock records. The position reports to Stores Supervisor
• Diploma in Business Administration or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
• At least three (3)years relevant experience
• Must have computer skills
• Strong communication skills
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
• Understands and carry out oral and written instructions
• Maintains cooperative working relationships
• Demonstrates sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AUN is an equal-opportunity and non-discriminatory employer. Our strength lies in the multicultural community that exists within our campuses, where we strive to build a widely diverse workforce. The University is committed to boosting our distinct academic citadel by encouraging faculty membership representing all nationalities for equal employment opportunities.