FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets.
Defining and executing a growth plan for the unit.
To provide support and bridge the gap between PMG and Intechpro, so that Intechpro is proactive in meeting its internal customers and external clients expectations
- Responsible for the development implementation of strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Liaise with Facility Management unit to determine their product and service needs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers/vendors
- Coordinate market research analysis and survey
- Checking for new and old market products and their prices
- Random store check and vendors supply, random check on stock at its sites
- Coordinate the stocking up of the store with frequently used consumables
- Participate in the vendor registration process and maintenance of vendor database
- Collaborate with team mates on vendor pricing and quality consumables to get value for money
- Ensure all sub-contractor jobs are done accordingly to the SOP/SOW
- Respond and coordinate request from Facility Management Unit
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a procurement role.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Outstanding client relationship development and management skills.
- High degree of Excel proficiency-the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets with accuracy.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below