Vacancy at Troloppe Property Services.
Posted on: 30 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Troloppe Property Services
A Real Estate Market Research Director is urgently needed in Lagos, Nigeria at Troloppe Property Services.
The Research Director will provide Troloppe Property Services with a superior level of expertise in the area of real estate market research and analysis as required and requested. The Research Director will assist in procuring new business through superior market knowledge and presentation and provide market analysis for the purpose of enabling internal and external clientele to make sound real estate decisions.
- Manage and contribute to the coordination and production of local, regional, national and corporate client requests
- Oversee and direct regional quarterly reports and statistical production including forecasting and client requests
- Direct and supervise Research professionals
- Attends, participates in and presents timely market information and quarterly updates at sales meetings, client pitches and other meetings
- Participate in design and development of new, enhanced products and services
- Provides management functions including recruitment, motivation, and retention of existing employees
- Executes and communicates team goals and initiatives to Research personnel and service lines
- Establishes relationships with PR reps in coordination with Corporate Communications ––ensures Research information is provided for use by other business units during media interviews
- Interacts with all service lines in order to gain market insight enhance Research support for those areas
- Proactively seeks market activity information
- Ensures Research Interacts with Chambers of Commerce, Economic Development, Planning and Zoning, and other local governmental entities
- Manage the production and distribution of analytical area-wide Research materials, in order to provide accurate and timely market synopses to clients -internal and external
- Accessible to the press and other organizations as the top source of reliable information within the industry
- Provides expertise for developing and implementing strategies designed to accomplish specific goals on pre-assigned topics
- Interacts with global Research colleagues on specific projects/assignments
- Develops target market programs for developing future businesses.
- You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does Troloppe. Imagine what we will achieve together.
- You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Troloppe is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
- This opportunity will allow you to join an integrated team of real estate professionals as a partner sharing in the ownership of the business. As a business partner you will be joining an already established business, without having to provide equity, your skills and expertise is enough.
- The office is set up in a modern work space in a high profile building in Lagos, all the tools required are provided, including office equipment, office admin costs and each department is provided with a car. The remuneration structure is based on a profit sharing after reasonable operational costs have been deducted from your specific department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of Real Estate Research and analysis experience required
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing remotely or a across several locations
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Superior knowledge of commercial real estate terms, definitions and fundamentals
- Excellent writing, analytical, and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to interact with both internal and external clients
- Ability to synthesize market information and deal specific information into recommendations
- Understanding of the real estate occupancy market as well as the investment sales market
- Ability to communicate and analyze market conditions for the purpose of business development to support internal and external clients
- Execute and effectively communicate all Research initiatives
- Ability to efficiently perform tasks and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in all related software
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Troloppe Property ServicesSimilar Jobs
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Business Development Manager at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Male and Female Accountants at Grace Business School
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited