Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 26 August, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Guaranty Trust Bank PlcSimilar Jobs
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Inbound Officer Recruitment at The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Senior Private Sector Development Officer, PISA at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Limited
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- 2019 World Bank Group Legal Internship Program
- Loan Marketers at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Job Opportunities at Prestige Microfinance Bank