EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you'll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable.
We believe that information is a business’s most important asset. Ideas—and the people who come up with them—are the only real differentiator. Our promise is to help you take that differentiator as far as possible. We will deliver on this promise by helping organizations of all sizes manage more information more effectively than ever before. We will provide solutions that meet and exceed your most demanding business and IT challenges. We will bring your information to life.
Provides technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice.
- Performs a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership meetings.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management. Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
- Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
- Executes technical sales calls.
- Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Focused on supporting customer initiatives in the Backup and DR markets
- Knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, Fibre Channel, ATM, FCoE architecture
- Knowledge of VTL, NDMP, CIFS and NFS storage protocols.
- Knowledge of VMWare use cases and productivity applications
- Knowledge of UNIX and/or Linux knowledge including system administration, network administration, debugging and troubleshooting is desirable
- Can present on the product and deliver the value proposition.
- Technical concepts needed to understand value/benefit of product
- A minimum of 3 years of domain experience in the Backup and DR industry as an architect, systems engineer, or delivery engineer.
- Specialized Knowledge in one or more of the following BRS Core Products: Data Domain, Avamar, NetWorker, EMC Disk Library (EDL), Disk Library for Mainframe (DLM), Data Protection Advisor (DPA).
- Specialized Knowledge in one or more of the following Backup and DR applications: Netbackup w/ OST, TSM, CommVault, Backupexec
Desired Skills and Experience
- Travel Required
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Possesses creativity.
- Customer focused.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale