Front Desk/Customer Service Personnel at African Foundries Limited (AFL)
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at African Industries Group - AI
African Foundries Limited (AFL) was established to support the accelerating growth in Nigeria by making the country self-reliant for steel rebars and eliminating its dependence on imported rebars. AFL is set up to reach a 0.5 million-ton per year capacity for high strength rebars and allied products.
- The Ideal candidate provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support
- As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must be a female.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Industries Group - AIGSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Bakery Support Officer (North) at Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
- HR Officer at Primera food Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- National Sales Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
- Experienced Contact Center Agent at Workforce Group
- Mechanical Supervisor ( Maintenance) at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Regional Sales Manager at Morison Industries Plc