Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, an independent Energy Efficiency company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance and make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- 1-2 years Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Physically Challenged Candidate is Preferred.
- University Degree - additional qualifications will be a plus
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please include your current and expected salary.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
- 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at TOTAL Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruiting for All On Investment Analyst
- Oil Demand Analyst at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Fresh Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Drilling Supervisor at Charlton Morris
- Slickline Supervisor at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contracts Administrator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited