Sales and Marketing Manager at Rossetti Tiles Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Rossetti Tiles Limited
Rossetti Tiles Limited - A fast growing company that services the construction industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Lead and supervise the entire team in the Branch towards achieving all company objectives for the Branch
- Identify and visit prospective customers to pitch company products (tiles and other building finishing products) and generate sales revenue (through cold and warm calling)
- Follow up on sales leads from existing or new customers and generate revenue to meet assigned targets
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Achieve set monthly sales and revenue targets for the branch.
- Create & maintain database of all customer categories - architects, contractors, engineers’ contacts who could benefit from the company’s business.
- Respond and follow up on customer enquiries that originate through phone calls, social media, etc and resolve any customer issues
- Deliver technical presentations on company products; demonstrating how the products will meet client needs
- Generate proposals or tenders according to client’s specifications when required.
- Negotiate terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.
- Create invoices, receipts and delivery notes accurately for every transaction
- Deliver post-sales services to ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare and submit periodic sales, calls and marketing reports
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows, conferences and other marketing even.
Required Skills And Experience
- An HND or University degree in any Science or Social Science course
- 4-8 years’ experience selling in the Building or Construction industry
- Leadership and Supervisory skills
- Smart, intelligent, mature and hardworking
- Ability to express self and speak confidently, including command of English.
- Ability to speak other Nigerian languages would be an added advantage.
- Requirement for candidate to currently be based in the Lekki/ Ajah
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rossetti Tiles LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Jobs at Domino Stores Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd
- Digital Specialist at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD at Ruff n Tumble
- Marketing Automation Developer (m/f/x) At 3M
- Senior Android Developer at Great Brands Nigeria Limited