Ten Live is a global recruitment and resource management company with many years' experience. With its roots in Scotland, Ten Live operates across the United Kingdom, US, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Australia.
An important service that we offer to our clients is a one-stop integrated Resource Management service which incorporates recruitment, management, and performance & needs analysis of clients’ permanent and contract staff requirements, including visa, relocation, training and other related bespoke assistance as required in the in Energy, Telecoms and Logistics markets.
We offer this service through the Ten Live Quality Management System which has combined our 60 years + experience in the industry, our partnerships with industry bodies and regulators and a customer-centric quality management and continuous improvement system adhering to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 quality assurance standards.
No longer do you need to rely on separate suppliers for recruitment, payroll & invoicing, training and other resource and recruitment services. Ten Live can offer all of this, and more.
Our unique process offers both employers and jobs seekers a high degree of certainty in sourcing the right person for the right role.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.