Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Micheal Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading multinational player in the Oil and Gas sector requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
- Coordinate recruitment plans and programs to address talent needs
- Coordinate talent sourcing including leveraging multiple recruiting sources (recruitment firms, social media platforms
- Build and maintain robust candidate database
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze client abilities
- Coordinate interviewing of candidates
- Coordinate with Head of HR and other Unit Heads to forecast department hiring needs
- Coordinate onboard processes for new hires
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct Job and Tasks analysis to document job duties and requirements
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Head of HR & Admin
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc preferably in Engineering
- 5 - 8 years relevant work experience
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment experience in a full-cycle corporate and or recruitment firm.
- Hands on experience with various interview formats (e.g phone, skype, and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resource databases
go to method of application »
- The Document Controller is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- The role of Document Controller is critical in the support of technical teams, departments and projects in the filing and storing of project related documentation. Documentation may be of a confidential or sensitive nature and need to be stored in line with company and industry guidelines. The Document controller’s primarily role is to ensure that SEPCiN’s documents are managed in a secure, reliable and organized manner.
- The candidate should demonstrate a basic awareness and understanding of the role at a minimum level. Skill level knowledge not required as candidate will further
- Manage and track the flow of documents within the system.
- Ensure all facility documents are approved and up to date and ensure timely review of expired or outdated documents.
- Management of the document storage
- Maintain an up-to-date access control register to the DCC.
- Maintain an up-to-date loan register and ensure loaned records are returned to the Document control center.
- Ensure the implementation of document management policies, standards, procedures and initiatives in the department.
- Ensure all relevant DC tools and processes are properly deployed to the center.
- Provide awareness of the document control processes standards and guidelines and cascading same to line.
- Safeguard the physical integrity of information record and ensure application of information security in their operational areas.
- Perform periodic audits on the critical documentations of the facility.
- Ensure effective project to asset handover of documents post project commissioning.
- Ensure traceable distribution, filing and archiving of documents from Contractors and vendors.
- Responsible implementing agreed strategies for Documentation Management System.
- Working hours are usually 12 hours (7am-7pm) a day for a 14days Rota cycle i.e. 2weeks off/on. Work location is field based (swamp) accessible by helicopter only.
- Periodic visits to Shell industrial area for competency trainings and courses.
- Personnel may be required to work extended hours as need may arises. The DCC will work closely with the operations and maintenance team and opportunity exist to acquire wide range of experience within a multi-discipline entity.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in any discipline.
- 1-2yrs work experience in Document Control, Administrative, record/inventory keeping, customer care or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft desktop office suites (power point, excel, word and outlook).
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Perform basics operations with the computer.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage
- Awareness of SAP, primavera, desktop publishing will be an added advantage.
- A Knowledge of recognized electronic document Management System will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi task effectively. Personnel will be required at certain times to be act as stand-ins for the permit coordinator and admin support and a such overtime will acquire required competence.
- Communication & teamworking.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to create and maintain cordial working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Technical Recruiter" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- International Programme for Junior (VIE) at Total Nigeria
- Senior Metering Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Prime Sources Limited
- Female Administrative Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Shell Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2019