Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at Mastercard
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MasterCard
Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- Mastercard Payment Gateway Services provides an end to end Omni-Channel gateway solution for merchants, payment facilitators and acquiring banks.
- This role will be responsible for developing, commercial roll-out and scaling Mastercard Payment Gateway Services capability within Sub Sahara Africa.
- Reporting to the VP - Market Product Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Support acquiring banks, PSPs / Payment Facilitators and strategic merchants in leveraging the MPGS platform capabilities and functionality
- Offer technical expertise required for these customers to integrate with the MPGS API
- Work with the commercial / sales teams to build solutions for merchants
- Support the commercialization efforts of the MPGS solution within SSA markets
- Leverage knowledge of local market and regulation to identify new revenue or business development opportunities
- Be the subject matter expert and champion product enhancements and required product development features
- Works closely with Market development, Customer Delivery and Regional product to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
- Uses market knowledge to influence product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities
- Building strong working relationships with partners and suppliers required to offer the MPGS proposition.
- Monitors a product's key performance metrics
- Supports business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translates deal-specific needs into product requirements (where applicable).
- Technical Product development background with a proven track record of developing payment solutions
- Experience of working with Payment API integrations in Web environment
- launching new products in the eCommerce domain gained through working with Tier 1 merchants, acquiring banks or Payment technology Providers.
- Knowledge of merchant payment acceptances solutions across key merchant industries.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MasterCardSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Field Investigation Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Technical Bid Manager at Siemens
- Relationship Manager at Kobo360
- Latest Jobs at Focus Group Limited
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom
- Job Openings at Oracle Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Nextworks Limited