Financial Accountant at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client is involved in the importation and distribution of healthy, nutritious and safe fresh fruits across the country.
- Responsibilities focus on the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, this task involves financial analyses, the review of working papers done by others, the preparation of estimates and the preparation of working papers to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded in the financial system.
- This supports financial decision-making by senior management as the quality of information on financial statements is assured.
- Prepare financial statements by collecting data, analysing and investigating variances, summarizing data, information and trends.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles; developing recommendations.
- Responds to financial inquires by gathering, analysing, summarizing and interpreting data.
- Prepares monthly, quarter and year end cut-off schedules with due dates for submission of key tasks and working papers.
- Disseminates the schedules to all staff, prepares relevant procedures that that staff must follow when applying for cut-off schedules.
- Oversees the employee benefit accrual calculations received from the Human resources division for leave, severance and termination provisions as well as accruals for merit and variable pay.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; and developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplishes finance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- General financial management.
- Must be educated to degree level.
- 3+years' experience in financial accounting.
- Possession of other relevant accounting post graduate qualifications.
- Membership of a recognized accounting institution
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of accounting software principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong all round accounting skills.
- Must be organized with good attention to details.
- Knowledge of all accounting rudiments
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at SENCE Nigeria
- Account Manager at Career Prime
- Marketing / Business Development Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Director General at a Bilateral Business Association - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Administrative Vacancy at SD Capital Resources Limited
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited