Fresh Jobs at Salpha Energy Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Salpha Energy Limited
Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
- A Cashier has the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- A Cashier is entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services-while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to reported immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment are kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure that all checkout stations ancillary devices-such as POS; scanners; price display attachments etc. are in good/working condition:
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station's consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosschecking items presented for purchase by customer to see that they are in good condition.
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Communicate the amount to the customer.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
go to method of application »
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/Sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organisations market position and achieve financiaol growth.
- This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knoledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s.
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
Method of Application
THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Salpha Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineers at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Store/Account Officer at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Territory Sales Officers at Lumos Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Senior Research and Policy Analyst at Nextier Power
- Solar Technician at Ashdam Solar Company Limited
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos Nigeria
- Personal Driver at Salpha Energy Limited