Lordswill Academy consists of Pre-school (Foundation), Kindergarten, Primary, Junior and Senior Secondary schools and located in Abuja FCT. It is a co-educational institution staffed by well-qualified and experienced teachers, with a modern ICT infrastructure, well-furnished library, well-equipped laboratory, fully air-conditioned class rooms and offices located in an environment conducive for learning.
Lordswill Academy is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) plus M.Ed with at least 10 years cognate working experience and not less than 5 years in Management/Leadership position in a reputable school.
- He/She must possess a working knowledge of the British curriculum and must be computer literate.
- Must have passion for teaching
go to method of application »
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisation goals.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Strategises and adds value to the organization
- Other responsibilities can be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess at least a minimum of Bachelor Degree plus a post graduate qualification in Human Resources /personnel management preferably a member chartered institute of personnel and development (CIPD) with a minimum of not less than 5 years working experience.
- He/She must be a computer literate with strong strong IT skills.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their curriculum vitae (with complete address and functional telephone numbers) application letter and photocopy of credentials to:
The Head of School,
P.M.B 729, Area 10, Garki,
Candidates may forward their CV to: email@example.com