General Manager in a Real Estate Company
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Fresh Resources Unlimited - We are currently seeking qualified, intelligent, very dynamic and an experienced professional to fill a management role in a growing Real Estate Company in Lagos.
- Increases management's effectiveness by selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning tasks, planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions, providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions, recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements, allocating resources, reviewing progress, making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices, coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a first degree in social sciences or management sciences.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in senior management position in the real estate industry or 4 years in general administrative position.
- Experience in strategic leadership and must have entrepreneurial and sales skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A track record of contributing to organizational development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Internship Opportunity at Easy Rent Nigeria
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Marketers at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Job Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Software Developers at ToLet.com.ng