General Manager in a Real Estate Company
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fresh Resources Unlimited - We are currently seeking qualified, intelligent, very dynamic and an experienced professional to fill a management role in a growing Real Estate Company in Lagos.
- Increases management's effectiveness by selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning tasks, planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions, providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions, recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements, allocating resources, reviewing progress, making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices, coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a first degree in social sciences or management sciences.
- A Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in senior management position in the real estate industry or 4 years in general administrative position.
- Experience in strategic leadership and must have entrepreneurial and sales skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A track record of contributing to organizational development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fula Real Estate Limited
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng