Web & Graphics Designer at SQL Events
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: 15 July, 2014
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding
View All Jobs at SQL Events
SQL Events is a Corporate Events & Conference Management Company with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Accra. We operate primarily in the Meeting, Incentives, Conferences and Events industry.
SQL Events Nigeria is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill for the position of:
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves interpreting and understanding the client's needs before making design decisions.
- A graphic designer works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time accordingly.
- A web designer is be able to build websites using validated HTML, write coded paging in Java, construct varying layouts with CSS, manage a variety of different content management systems and be able to handle multimedia requests.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Post NYSC graduate with strong and demonstrable graphics and web design skills.
- Age between 23-30.
- Minimum of Degree in a relevant field
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SQL EventsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Global Full Service Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Vacancy in a Printing Industry Via Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Role at Ringier Digital Marketing - RDM
- Digital Marketing Role at DigitXplus