Graduate Front Desk Officer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00214
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- This position is often the first point of contact with the firm and reflects the firm's image to clients.
- Thus, working relationships are with PricewaterhouseCoopers client, contractors, vendors, suppliers and staff members which place the position at the front end of the office drive for a positive image.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance clients' perception of PwC by providing distinctive and personalized response to visitors and callers and facilitating effective communication.
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel.
- Receive, sort, distribute and keep accurate records, of incoming and outgoing correspondences with clients.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments.
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL etc.).
- Manage the reception area and report issues promptly.
- Any other related assignment to job functions.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer - internet skills including e-mails, group messaging, MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
- Highly organized and ability to cope with competing demands
- Personable/highly presentable
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar customer relations job function
- Ability to speak other language (s) will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Group
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited