Sales & Marketing Executives at Emprex Associates
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Emprex Associates
Emprex Associates, a fast growing company based in Lagos is looking to recruit proactive, dedicated and highly motivated individual to kick start the marketing department of her firm.
Emprex Associates is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Identify and develop new markets and business opportunities in the region in order to create strong awareness of the company products.
- Achieve the set revenue, yields and volume targets.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Aggressive marketing of company products
- Meet aggressive sales targets.
- Maintain client relationship
- Achieve the designated individual sales target.
- Meeting customers and closing sales.
- Maintaining sales details/registers/quotes.
- A bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years working experience in the marketing field.
- Positive mental attitude and Self motivated.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and viable prospects.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of confidence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Agile, intelligent, proactive, self-motivating.
- Abililty to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos
- Monthly bonus
- Commission on every sales made
- Travelling Allowance
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward detailed CV to: email@example.com on or before 30th July 2014.
All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mails.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Emprex AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Oscar Temple
- Research Managers at Kantar
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited