Business Development Officer at Sophia ERP Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
Sophia ERP Limited (SEL) is an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, on a mission to power MSMEs and Large corporates across sub-Saharan Africa with cost effective and suitable Technology solutions.
- The ideal business development officer will strategically generate leads and convert to sales
- He/she will pitch relevant products or services to new and existing customers and also maintain a good working relationship with existing clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Development of marketing content.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and globally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Writing reports and providing management with feedback
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience with meeting and exceeding targets
- Good business sense and positive attitude
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Conversant with the Technology Industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)Similar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Field Investigation Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Technical Bid Manager at Siemens
- Relationship Manager at Kobo360
- Latest Jobs at Focus Group Limited
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom
- Job Openings at Oracle Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Nextworks Limited