Vacancy at Kiote Services Limited
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kiote Services Limited
Kiote Services Limited: We are currently seeking a qualified and creative Sales and Marketing Manager for our Port Harcourt property.
Primary Objective of Position
- To solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded and to manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated and determined to exceed revenue goals by using proven selling techniques including; cold calling by phone and in person, site visits, written communication and building relationships with clients.
- Excellent detail orientation skills as well as organizational and account management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3+ years in hospitality, working as a leader
- Knowledge of hotel room sales.
- Experience in evaluating each piece of business to ensure business is the right fit and can be properly serviced
- Handle accounts details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Great follow up skills to book repeat business
- Oversee client functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for meeting budgeted revenue goals and contributing to overall hotel catering dept. financial success, within approved booking guidelines
- Follow-up on all leads generated through telemarketing, referrals, inquiries and repeat business.
- Develop new accounts through research and solicitation calls.
- Plan and participate in Sales trips and industry related meetings as appropriate to the assigned markets/territories.
- Participate in departmental sales meetings, relevant operational meetings and pre-cons.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the Hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Hotel.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Other requirements are:
Great negotiating skills, understanding of selling a vital property, great communication skills, a positive attitude, team player mentality, a heightened sense of urgency, and organizational, time management and goal oriented skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kiote Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at AFM Recruit
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting