UPS Technicians at Integrated Power Technology Limited
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Integrated Power Technology Ltd
Integrated Power Technology Limited, since its inception in 1999, strives to provide the best information technology and industrial infrastructural solutions, products and turnkey projects in the markets. We cover a wide range of businesses: information and communication technologies, telecom operations and datacenters, banks and financial institutions, airports and port authorities, industries, laboratories and hospitals, oil and gas companies, medical centers. Our continuous growth and excellence in performance made us a leading technology support solution provider serving 250 customers across Nigeria and the neighboring region from our headquarters in Lagos - Nigeria.
- Able to work and repair UPS and Inverter in the workshop without Supervision.
- Minimum qualification: SSCE, OND and HND.
- Experience: 2 years work experience on repair of the following:
- Printed circuit board (PCB)
- Repair of UPS (APC, Bluegate, Socomec, Sukan etc)
- Ability to troubleshot faulty board.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Power Technology LtdSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Credpal Nigeria
- Client Account Officer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Field Investigation Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Technical Bid Manager at Siemens
- Relationship Manager at Kobo360
- Latest Jobs at Focus Group Limited
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom
- Job Openings at Oracle Nigeria