Massive Recruitment at Compware IT Solutions
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: 28 July, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Compware IT Solutions is an IT Consulting and Software Development firm serving clients throughout Nigeria. Using our expertise in Outsourced Product Development (OPD) we help companies bring products and services to market quicker by using series of tested and proven framework.
We are looking for Commission Based Marketing Executives who can market our Product - COLASOFT suitable for Law Firms and Offices. Prospective applicants would be employed based on an attractive commission and would be expected to operate anywhere he/she desires. Preferably, in the state he/she resides in.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Communicating with target audiences and managing clients relationships.
- Prospecting key contact list development to boost sales.
- Developing business strategies and achieving performance targets.
- Attending to clients queries and providing appropriate solution.
- Developing strategies to maximize sales, client's satisfaction and retention.
- Marketing company products and capabilities.
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies for effective sales initiatives.
- Evaluating campaigns and on-going projects.
- Minimum requirement of OND.
- Must be result Focused and goal driven.
- Able to clearly communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking to clients and staff.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision,
- Strive for excellence while staying within acceptable ethical and professional boundaries
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Training will be given to successful applicants.
- Transportation allowance will be given
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's with your passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com For Inquiry, Call 08080167833, 07060450259
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Web And Software Developers at Novateur Nigeria
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Account Officer at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Network Planning & Optimization Officer at Nokia Nigeria
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone