Business Development Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client in the Marine industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones. Assist in branding the company and engage in media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager or Senior Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the clients' queries regarding the services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Maintain and update the required statutory and Governmental permits.
- Manage and prepare Prequalification files.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related disciplines. Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- 7 years background marketing experience in the Marine sector.
- In-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospecting clients and industry trends.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer relationships skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Senior Metering Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- International Programme for Junior (VIE) at Total Nigeria
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Female Administrative Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - Willers Solutions Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Prime Sources Limited
- Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Shell Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2019
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)