Fresh Vacancies at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 1 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a backend web developer who has a passion for web development
- He/She should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development
- He/She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering and other related fields.
- Minimum of one year experience in backend web development.
- He/She should also have intermediate skills on databases like MySQL(MariaDb), MongoDB and PostgreSQL for storing information of web apps.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Marketer/ Sales Executive at Sycom EBS Technology Limited
- Intern - Technical Support at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Software Developer at Eminent Technology
- Billing/AR Officer at Netcom Africa Limited
- Java Android Developer / ICT Support Staff at VirtuSync Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern at M.Sameson
- Sales Coordinator / Data Analyst at Contec Global Group