QA/QC Superintendent in an International Oil & Gas Operator Company
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at NES Global Talent
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an International Operator Company has an opportunity for a Preservation Supervisor to work on a fix term project on a contract basis in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Lagos, Africa: Nigeria
- NES Global Talent are currently recuiting for an experienced QA/QC Superintendent to add to our clients ongoing operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The QC Superintendent will report on a weekly basis to the Project Quality Control Engineer and will functionally reporting to the FPSO QA/QC Package lead and project HSE Director.
- Experience of provding guidance & management to site/yard QA/QC staff in order to ensure compliance with technical requirements.
- Proper implementation of project Quality technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge of ANSI, ASME, API as well as metallurgy, welding, NDT used in FPSO design & construction of pressure vessel.
- 10-15 years of relevant construction experience within O&G prodution projects.
- Recognised QA/QM qualification and formal training within ISO 9001:2008 standards,
- Knowledge of UT Inspection will be benefical as the Quality Lead on site.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NES Global TalentSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Drilling Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria