QA/QC Superintendent in an International Oil & Gas Operator Company
Posted on: 27 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at NES Global Talent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an International Operator Company has an opportunity for a Preservation Supervisor to work on a fix term project on a contract basis in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Lagos, Africa: Nigeria
- NES Global Talent are currently recuiting for an experienced QA/QC Superintendent to add to our clients ongoing operations in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The QC Superintendent will report on a weekly basis to the Project Quality Control Engineer and will functionally reporting to the FPSO QA/QC Package lead and project HSE Director.
- Experience of provding guidance & management to site/yard QA/QC staff in order to ensure compliance with technical requirements.
- Proper implementation of project Quality technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge of ANSI, ASME, API as well as metallurgy, welding, NDT used in FPSO design & construction of pressure vessel.
- 10-15 years of relevant construction experience within O&G prodution projects.
- Recognised QA/QM qualification and formal training within ISO 9001:2008 standards,
- Knowledge of UT Inspection will be benefical as the Quality Lead on site.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NES Global TalentSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)