Job Opportunities at TechAdvance
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 22 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Marketing/Business development Officer
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Advise on company information.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Documentation Skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer Service.
- Listening Skills.
go to method of application »
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Innovations Officer
- The purpose of this role is to ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Manager is to develop and implement a process to identify management's intelligence needs; gather the related information; analyze the relevant information; provide timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses; and implement the recommendations of intelligence reporting and management.
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organisation maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on needs assessment, new product ideation, concept testing, pricing, customer segmentation, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Prepare regular market intelligence reports for internal key stakeholders to support their decision making.
- Analyze continuously key competitors, key industries and translate intelligence into business insights and recommendations.
- Identify and quantify the niche market, technical trends and new market segments for new business opportunities and risks.
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities.
- Manage, retain relationships with existing clients and Increase client base.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Provide management with targeted, incisive and succinct dashboards, reports, and analysis that promote data-driven decisions.
- Drive market analysis and research to identify trends, needs, competition and new opportunities.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth.
- 5-7years’experience in a similar role.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of modern industry practices, such as the different measured profitability approaches.
- Excellent team working skills
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Networking skills.
- Experience in consulting is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TechAdvance career website on careers.techadvance.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Analyst, Customer Value Management - Commercial at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Team Leader at Infobip Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Netcom
- Job Openings at Transsion Holdings
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited