Vacancy in a Non-Governmental Organization
Posted on: 26 June, 2014
Deadline: 10 July, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Peoplesource Consulting Limited
Our client is an independent, non-governmental and non-political, social development organisation, which offers orphaned, abandoned and children otherwise in need a long term family-based care regardless of race or religion. With its head office in Lagos and sites across Nigeria, the charity is a Nigerian affiliate of a European International NGO.
- The Successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating educational programs and giving support to the National Director in the areas of educational planning and development for both senior and junior secondary schools managed or run by NGO.
- He or she will represent the interest of the NGO and effectively manage relationships with senior government officials, key stakeholders.
- He or she will work as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership skills and demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills.
- The role with require flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
To apply for this role kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference.
All advertised roles will close to applications two weeks from advert date. All our clients are leading international and local organisations and remuneration packages are very attractive, competitive and well above industry average.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peoplesource Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Girl Effect
- Training Officer at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Latest Jobs at Oxfam Nigeria
- Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Jobs at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Project Officer (PSS/Protection) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Literacy and Numeracy Technical Lead at Creative Associates International
- Volunteers at The Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD)