Cross Platform React Native Developer at Doksta Medical Education Limited
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: 14 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Doksta Medical Education Limited
Doksta Medical Education Limited is a Nigerian owned company that supports medical students in their journeys through medschool. We do this primarily via a mobile application that amongst other things provides access to a bank of vetted questions complete with answers and explanations, as well as an online community of medical students. These aid retention and prepares medical students for MBBS exams. For employees, our focus is on productivity, commitment and accountability and all employees have the option of working remotely.
- We are looking for a Cross Platform React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product's infrastructure.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Firebase, Gradle.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and examples of previous work done to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Doksta Medical Education LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Infrastructure Engineer at IT Horizons Limited
- Developers at PoweredUp Consulting
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at Mastercard
- Graphics / UI Designer at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Mobile Developer at Upperlink Limited
- Product Lead at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Graduate (NYSC) Interns at eHealth4everyone
- Job Opportunities at Netcom