Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- We are looking for a Product Manager to work with our Mobile Technology division and will responsible for managing all aspects of our VAS product life-cycle.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for achieving annual revenue forecasts and product performance targets by developing and managing our VAS portfolio; including payment authorization and operations.
- Responsible for the demand analysis, business architecture design, prototype design, etc. of the company's third-party payment products.
- Understand the market and industry information of payment products, being responsible for research on payment tools and methods, processes, development plans for payment platform products, business application solutions, and R&D applications to develop implementation routes.
- Manage product lifecycle.
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant to industry and regulatory benchmarks.
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance.
- Promote project progress, assist design, development, and test teams to complete product development tasks and ensure the progress and quality of the product implementation phase.
- Develop product operation processes and risk control strategies, monitor and analyze operational data, continuously improve products, and improve user experience.
- Plan the business strategy, develop the relationship and launch GNC service with ISP.
- Reach target including revenue/GP and other financial targets.
- Managing licenses, and relationships with merchant banks, payment processors, and gateway providers.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Finance, or Marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a digital or related role, with at least 4 years of proven hands-on product management experience, including design, promotion, and optimization of VAS product and services.
- Years of experience with Product Management of Value-Added Services (VAS) and strategy in a fast-paced environment,
- Experience with Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, payment processors and gateways regulations, licenses and compliance etc. is strongly desired.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of programmatic and online marketing channels
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Must have strong project management experience with proven success in delivering complex products/services in a high growth environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent Copywriting and Content deployment skills
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Analytical and multitasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver business plans to help in business development.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Carlcare Development career website on docs.google.com to apply