Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: 21 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client in the FMCG Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- The successful candidate will first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation,
- Take notes at meetings or provide general assistance during presentations
- Attend to phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist with other assigned tack
- B.Sc/HND in relevant course
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Candidate must be very good with Microsoft Packages (especially Excel)
- Candidate living around the environment will be preferable
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team work
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
go to method of application »
- Bachelor's degree in any field. A Master's degree will be considered an added advantage.
- Must have worked for at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Ability to leverage SAP PP and QM knowledge to design and develop solutions that improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Must have excellent command of ERP system
- Must be able to handle pressure and be a consummate team player.
- Excellent communication ability for effective business communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Jobs at Chrysolite Designs
- Security Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Shift Production Executive at BP Solutions Africa
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program at Procter and Gamble
- Sales Supervisors at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at ORIKI Group
- Factory Costing Analyst at Nestle Nigeria Plc