Social Media Intern at Credpal Nigeria
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: 16 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Credpal
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
- Our company is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site Communications Associate to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field;
- 1+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CredpalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Intelics Solutions
- Logistics Officer at CITCC Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Contec Global Group
- Job Openings at Aptech Computer Education
- Director, Commercial Product SSA at MasterCard Nigeria
- Corporate Driver at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Quality Assurance Analyst at 234Code
- Head, Sales & Business Development at Global Accelerex Limited