Credit Analyst at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Li
Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit) is globally recognised for its leadership in providing credit and business information services on Nigerian Companies through an extensive operational network, combining global standards with local business awareness and understanding.
Our reputation for integrity and credibility rest on several significant factors – our local authority, the quality of our reports and perhaps most importantly, our tradition of impartiality necessitating global acceptance of our service standard.
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Examine subject’ financial transactions and credit history (applications, statement, balance sheets, legal documents etc.)
- Do a ratio, trend and cash flow analyses and create projections
- Determine in-depth, the degree of risks associated with both obligor and the transaction.
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective report.
- Draft models of credit information that predicts trends and patterns.
- New business development and clients’ acquisition.
- High level critical thinking for business and programme concept origination and consummation.
- Proven working experience of not less than six (6) years as a core credit analyst with savvy background in business development in a reputable financial services or credit granting institution.
- Proficiency in statistical based credit analysis.
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Financial analysis skills and sound judgment.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in credit management and financial Risk Analysis, Accounting and Finance fields
- Strong quantitative aptitude.
- Sharp analytical and organizational skills
- High level of self-confidence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English Language (for report-writing and making presentations)
- Ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines
- Sound ethical or moral background.
NOTE: Those currently working as Credit Analyst need not apply. Your application will not be considered or processed. Please comply.
Method of Application
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with written application to: The Head of Personnel, Credit Business Services Global Limited, via: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credi...Similar Jobs
- Receptionist at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Project Management Assistant (Short Term Staff) - Country Office at the African Development Bank Group - 8 Positions
- Fresh Jobs at UK-Dion Investment Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ultimus Holdings
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Tech Academy 2019
- Data Analyst (R - Programming Skills) at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Altara Credit Limited
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank