Finance Officer at Proten International
Posted on: 14 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Proten
Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today. Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes.
- Keep track of expenses and accounting overviews
- Manage receipts and bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly financial reporting
- Projection of cash flows and cash demands
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- First Degree (B.Sc) in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of all finance practices and procedures
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Recognized professional qualifications is a plus.
- 2 -3 years cognate experience as a Finance Officer
- Excel proficiency is a must
- Strong communicator and highest degree of reliability
- Strong goal-driven mindset.
- Be able to manage confidential data
Method of Application
o Apply send an updated resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ProtenSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Sales Force Consulting
- Jobs at Estymol Oil Services
- Latest Vacancies at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Workplace Centre Limited Sales BootCamp Programme
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Factory Accountant at Willers Solutions
- Audit Associate at Adebola Sobanjo & Co.