Fresh Jobs at Sigma Consulting Group
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 14 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sigma Consult
Sigma Consulting Group - Our client in vegetables production industry located in Lagos, that seeks to provide world class services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reporting to: Team Manager
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform costbenefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum of 1 year expirence.
go to method of application »
Reporting to: Team Manager
- We are looking for a full time resultsdriven business to business marketer responsible for soliciting and facilitating electronic commerce between businesses. Markets products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sigma ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Sales Force Consulting
- Jobs at Estymol Oil Services
- Latest Vacancies at Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Workplace Centre Limited Sales BootCamp Programme
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Factory Accountant at Willers Solutions
- Audit Associate at Adebola Sobanjo & Co.